No matter what you’re looking for, Copart has useful services to make your auction experience easier. You can get more information on the vehicles you need by ordering inspection services, condition reports and more!
Copart takes condition reporting to the next level. True vehicle condition reporting goes beyond vehicle history and provides the details consumers want. This transparency helps with even more information to help you place the right bid.
Purchasing a Vehicle Condition Report is a quick and straightforward process, which can be ordered directly from the Copart website:
- Register or log in to select the vehicle of your choice in an eligible state and click “Vehicle Condition Report” at the lower right-hand side of the page.
- Click “Buy Report” to review your billing information and saved credit card details.
- Once your payment has been submitted, expect your Condition Report in your email inbox within 24 hours.
NOTE: Be sure your email address for your Copart account is up to date. If you don’t see it in your inbox within that time, check your spam folder.
Vehicle Condition Reports cover all important aspects of vehicle inspection such as the name of vehicle, make and model, registration number, color, condition of body, engine condition and owner name.
Order yours for just $35 from an applicable Lot Details page under the “Order Products & Services” section. Want to view a sample? See what’s on a Condition Report.
If you don’t receive your Vehicle Condition Report within 24 hours after payment, feel free to reach out to our Member Service Team via Live Chat via the Help Center.
Also note that Condition Reports cannot be purchased for vehicles that:
- Aren’t automobiles.
- Are about to go to auction.
- Are physically located at an offsite location.
- Are sublots.
- Four hours prior to the vehicle’s auction time or in Night Cap Sales.
Even though you can’t purchase a Condition Report on the above vehicles, you can still get reports on our other ones. Check them out on Copart.com!